The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

21 November 2010

We fight for our wives and children...

"My son was taken from me.
Taken.
My son was taken from me by the TSA agents at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport yesterday.
He was taken away from me and OUT OF MY SIGHT because his pacifier clip went off when I carried him through the metal detector.
According to the Transportation Security Administration website, “We will not ask you to do anything that will separate you from your child or children.”
Bullshit TSA.
You took my son. MY SON."





When you read the article, you will see that the poor woman had an anxiety condition to begin with, and that effects the severity of her experience;  on the other hand, this approaches the level of Intolerable Act, a casus belli.  What will you tolerate?

No comments:

Post a Comment