The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

21 June 2011

George Carlin break

Today an anonymous commenter left this comment on one of my previous posts  :
"Real shit."

I wasn't sure what he meant, but it reminded me of this great Carlin routine. 

Maybe that commenter will read this and explain to me which way he meant...

So! Now the word shit is okay for the man. At work you can say it like crazy. Mostly figuratively, Get that shit out of here, will ya? I don't want to see that shit anymore. I can't cut that shit, buddy. I've had that shit up to here. I think you're full of shit myself.  He don't know shit from Shinola, you know that?  Always wondered how the Shinola people felt about that. Hi, I'm the new man from Shinola, Hi, how are ya? Nice to see ya. How are ya?
 Boy, I don't know whether to shit or wind my watch. Guess, I'll shit on my watch.
 Oh,the shit is going to hit de fan.
 Built like a brick shit-house.
 Up, he's up shit's creek. He's had it.  He hit me, I'm sorry.
 Hot shit, holy shit, tough shit, eat shit, shit-eating grin. Uh, whoever thought of that was ill.  He had a shit - eating grin!He had a what?
 Shit on a stick.
 Shit in a handbag. I always like that. He ain't worth shit in a handbag.
Shitty. He acted real shitty. You know what I mean? I got the money back, but a real shitty attitude.
 Heh,he had a shit-fit. Wow! Shit-fit. Whew! Glad I wasn't there.
All the animals--Bull shit, horseshit, cow shit, rat shit, bat shit.First time I heard bat shit, I really came apart. A guy in Oklahoma, Boggs, said it, man. Aw! Bat shit. Vera reminded me of that last night, ah.
 Snake shit, slicker than owl shit.
 Get your shit together.
 Shit or get off the pot.
 I got a shit - load full of them.  I got a shit-pot full, all right.
Shit-head, shit-heel, shit in your heart, shit for brains, shit-face, heh! I always try to think how that could have originated; the first guy that said that. Somebody got drunk and fell in some shit, you know.
 Hey, I'm shit-face.  Shit-face, today. 
 Anyway, enough of that shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment