The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

07 November 2011

Secession is the talk of the patriot blogosphere.

While you might guess where my position might fall on the idea of secession, I provide these links for my readers to enjoy, and hope to make the time to read the different posts and comments and see if I can add anything substantial to the discussion:

Secession and Balkanization- Kerodin's initial post. 

Response, Dump DC

Secession and Balkanization- Kerodin's Response to Dump DC

GardenSERF weighs in.



The Arctic patriot's post






I have been trying to build up a business that I bought over the summer, and haven't even had time to read the news, let alone blog, lately, much to my disappointment. I am going to try to get out a few posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment