The power of III

Summum ius summa iniuria--More law, less justice
--Cicero.

21 December 2011

Arabs in Samaria stone defensless Jew



via IsraelNationalNews.com


How often do you think a gang of Jews surround an Arab to stone him?


How often do you hear about Jews lynching Arabs, and dancing around with the murdered person's entrails in their bloody hands? Image below from lynching of two Israeli reservists who took a wrong turn at the beginning of the 2nd intifada in 2000.

That's correct: NEVER

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Iraelis might want to do something about that then.

    Me, I'm an American. None of my business what Arabs do to Jews in the Middle East or vice versa.

    I'm sick of supporting both of them. As far as I'm concerned, they should be on their own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Me, I'm an American. None of my business what Arabs do to Jews in the Middle East or vice versa...they should be on their own."

    ...I agree 100%.

    I hate the way the left portrays Israelis, and put this up because if one bothers to actually visit Israel (I have been several times), it should be clear to any Westerner to whom they should feel culturally akin.

    My neocon days are behind me. Americans taxpayers should not be asked to give any portion of their wealth to foreign aid. They should be taxed less, and let the individual decide to whom he should give his charity.

    Zionism is about self determination and self-sufficiency. Israel should fly on her own financial wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And CAIR says that we are racist.....

    ReplyDelete